Saturday, January 28, 2017

Unknown

How to Do a Dive Bomber Push-Up | Warrior Fitness



Learn to Make Simple Fried Ice Cream! Click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma5a2LLlOTc

Watch more How to Get in Shape with Warrior Fitness Boot Camp videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/513674-How-to-Do-a-Dive-Bomber-PushUp-Warrior-Fitness



Hi, guys. I'm Ruben Baylor from Boot Camp here in New York City. Today, I am going to show you how to do a dive bomber push-up. Dive bomber push-up, I am going to say that it is an advanced push-up. It really challenges your entire upper body system. So this is how we start it off. We are going to drop down. We start from a regular push-up position. Now for this time, I am going to shift my weight back as far as I can. My hips come up, my shoulders are back. Think about a dive bomber. We are going to come down and try and scrape the floor lightly with my nose, rotate it up. Rotate my hips up and we are going to end up looking at the ceiling. Slowly rock our way back to the start position. That's one way to do it. Another way to do it, we do it again, go down, straight into it.

To make it a little bit more challenging, try to take the same path back. Rotate it down and push back. To end up back in the starting position. Now, this is a very challenging push-up because it really focuses on your shoulder and all of the muscles in your upper body group. If you have any shoulder, you have to be careful because you are rotating from the down position all the way to the up. After a few reps, it does get challenging, it really puts a lot of stress on your shoulder. But, if you can perform it, it is a very good exercise. And that's how you do a dive bomber push-up.